Workshop Floor Tiles, 10mm Thick PVC - Smooth Texture
The 500mm x 500mm, 10mm thick tile is intended for very heavier duty applications such as commercial workshops where heavier loads may be applied
Buy securely online, or by telephone on 01743-742028 during office hours
For product advice, please speak to Ricky (right), Richard or Ken
Garage Interior Designs - Detailed Quotations - Installation Services
12 months 0% finance available - residential only
The 500mm x 500mm, 10mm thick tile is intended for very heavier duty applications such as commercial workshops where heavier loads may be applied or where they may be subject to impact or vibration.
Like the 6mm and 7mm tiles they can be cut with wood-working tools though a circular saw or jig-saw are perfect for the job.
This is the highest specification tile available and despite its extra thickness still conforms exceptionally well to uneven flooring.
- Best quality virgin PVC with a 10 years warranty
- 100% recyclable with a projected life span of 20 years
- Odour free, unlike cheaper recycled tiles
- Virgin PVC provides the best appearance, durability and stability.
- Larger size for fast coverage - exactly 4 tiles per square metre
- Unaffected by automotive fluid spills
- Tight-fitting interlocking joints
- Creates an attractive, dust-free, insulated and more comfortable garage environment
- Easy to clean - sweep and mop
- Loose laid - take it with you if you move
- Easily cut with wood-working hand tools
When calculating the garage area, round up each dimension to the nearest 0.5 metres to allow for trimming loss.
Price per tile including delivery to the UK mainland.Back to the Top