EvoTile Professional Tile 10mm - Smooth Texture
The 500mm x 500mm dark grey 10mm thick tile is intended for heavy duty applications such as HGV commercial workshops where greater rotational loads may be applied. Solid PVC weighing 13kg per square metre.
Tile Quantity Calculator
Enter the exact width and length of your garage below in metres, cm, mm, feet or inches. The calculator makes allowance for cutting wastage.
Width of Area
Length of Area
Buy online or by telephone on 01743 742028 during office hours
Need advice or a detailed quotation? Call one of our garage interior design and installation experts.
These are a solid tile with no deep grid on the underside unlike other tiles of a nominal 10-12mm depth. 10mm means 10mm of PVC weighing 13kg per square metre!
Like the 7mm tiles they can be cut with wood-working tools though a circular saw or jig-saw are perfect for the job.
This is the highest specification tile available and despite its extra thickness still conforms exceptionally well to uneven flooring.
- Best quality virgin PVC with a 15 years warranty
- 100% recyclable with a projected life span of 20 years
- Odour free, unlike cheaper recycled tiles
- Virgin PVC provides the best appearance, durability and stability.
- Larger size for fast coverage - exactly 4 tiles per square metre
- Unaffected by automotive fluid spills
- Tight-fitting interlocking joints
- Creates an attractive, dust-free, insulated and more comfortable garage environment
- Easy to clean - sweep and mop
- Loose laid - take it with you if you move
When calculating the garage or workshop area, round up each dimension to the nearest 0.5 metres to allow for trimming loss.