Garage Floor Tiles, 7mm Thick PVC - Raised Disk Texture
500mm x 500mm. The 7mm thick product is our recommended and very successful tile for garage and workshop flooring applications.
Buy securely online, or by telephone on 01743 742028
Would you like some advice? Call Ricky, Rich or Ken during office hours.
We are pleased to provide garage interior designs and detailed quotations.
The 500mm x 500mm, 7mm thick tile is our recommended, and very successful, tile for garage and workshop flooring applications.
Enjoy laying out and centralising a slab of tiles in your garage with due regard to the position of the front ramps. Tiles are tapped together using a rubber mallet. Next fill the remaining gap between the tiles and the walls by measuring and cutting tiles to suit, leaving a 5mm gap.
Please note, darker colours are recommended where car tyres will sit.
- Best quality virgin PVC with a 10 years warranty
- 100% recyclable with a projected life span of 20 years
- Odour free, unlike cheaper recycled tiles
- Virgin PVC provides the best appearance, durability and stability.
- Larger size for fast coverage - exactly 4 tiles per square metre
- Unaffected by automotive fluid spills
- Tight-fitting interlocking joints
- Creates an attractive, dust-free, insulated and more comfortable garage environment
- Easy to clean - sweep and mop
- Loose laid - take it with you if you move
- Easily cut with wood-working hand tools
When calculating the garage area, round up each dimension to the nearest 0.5 metres to allow for trimming loss.
Price per tile including delivery to the UK mainland.Back to the Top