- 10-Year Warranty - EVOtile Performance
- 15-Year Warranty - EVOtile Professional
- 100% recyclable made from quality new PVC
- Fast-delivery normally 2-3 working days
- Leaves an attractive & odour-free finish
- Life-expectancy of 20+ years
- Anti-slip properties when wet
- Low Maintenance – just sweep and mop
- Minimal effort and preparation for installation, no bonding required
- High-density material for heavy loads – cars, jacks, loaded cabinets and even engine hoists. Solid tiles weighing 9kg per square metre.
Garage Flooring - PVC Interlocking Tiles that Transform Your Garage or Workshop Floor
EVOtile virgin PVC tiles offer the best appearance, durability and colour stability. "Once it's down, it's down" - a lifetime garage flooring solution.
Our interlocking garage floor tiles have been made in Britain for 22 years. They quickly and easily cover flaking paint and poorly finished or dusty concrete. EVOtile virgin PVC tiles provide an attractive, insulated, tough and long-lasting flooring solution. They are a solid tile weighing 9kg per square metre and are 100% recyclable with a life span of 20 years or more.
GaragePride's top-quality PVC garage floor tiles are attractive, durable and low maintenance. They are satisfyingly quick and easy to lay, and tough enough to be used with engine hoists, car jacks or gym equipment. We are the UK's leading provider of specialist garage storage and flooring products - your one-stop-shop.
EVOtile Professional – for business applications and for a premium result in residential garages. 15-year manufacturer's guarantee.
EVOtile Performance – for residential garages and home workshop applications. 10-year manufacturer's guarantee.
A NATIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE IS AVAILABLE - PLEASE ASK ABOUT PRICE AND AVAILABILITYRead More
- EVOtile Professional Tile 7mm - Smooth Texture
500mm x 500mm with various colour options. The 7mm thick product is our recommended and very successful tile for garage and workshop flooring applications. 15 years guarantee!As low as £8.20
- EVOtile Professional Tile 7mm - Raised Disk Texture
500mm x 500mm in greys and black. The 7mm thick product is our recommended and very successful tile for garage and workshop flooring applications. 15 years guarantee!As low as £8.20
- EvoTile Professional Tile 10mm - Smooth Texture
The 500mm x 500mm dark grey 10mm thick tile is intended for very heavy duty applications such as HGV commercial workshops where greater rotational loads may be applied.£12.96
- EVOtile Professional Tile Ramps 7mm
Add these to the garage or workshop entrance to provide a tidy ramp up to the 7mm thick tile.As low as £4.74
- EVOtile Professional Corner Section 7mm
These ramps provide a tidy corner should a pad of tiles be laid on an open floor area.As low as £6.96
- EVOtile Professional Tile Ramps 10mm
An attractive and functional finish to the front edge of your 10mm tiled floor providing a ramp at the entrance to your garage or workshop.£10.80
- EVOtile Performance tile 7mm in Black
490mm x 490mm EvoTile Performance garage tile in black. Suitable for residential garages and light workshop applications. 10 year guarantee.£6.98
- EVOtile Performance Tile 7mm in Red
490mm x 490mm EvoTile Performance garage tile in red. Suitable for residential garages and light workshop applications. 10 year guarantee.£6.98
- EVOtile Performance Tile 7mm in Blue
490mm x 490mm EvoTile Performance garage tile in blue. Suitable for residential garages and light workshop applications. 10 year guarantee.£6.98
- EVOtile Performance tile 7mm in Graphite
490mm x 490mm EvoTile Performance garage tile in graphite. Suitable for residential garages and light workshop applications. 10 year guarantee.£6.98
- EVOtile Performance 7mm Tile Ramps
Add these to the garage or workshop entrance to provide a tidy ramp up to the 7mm thick tile. This ramp fits the 49cm Performance tiles only.As low as £4.32
Garage Tiles - Additional Information
- Made from quality virgin PVC with a 10-15 year manufacturer's warranty
- Odour-free, unlike cheap recycled products
- 100% recyclable with a projected life span of 20 years+
- Creates an attractive, dust-free, insulated and more comfortable garage environment
- Virgin PVC provides the best appearance, durability and stability.
- Easy to clean - sweep and mop
- Larger size for fast coverage. The Professional range is a true 50cmx50cm tile - exactly 4 tiles per square metre
- Unaffected by automotive fluid spills
- Tight-fitting interlocking joints
- Loose laid - take it with you if you move
- Easily cut with wood-working hand tools
You do not need any floor laying experience, the tiles are tapped together using a rubber mallet. Cut the tiles up to walls or fixed points leaving a 5mm gap for expansion. Please note, dark colours such as graphite or black are best used where car tyres will sit.
Ideally please ask for a quotation that takes into account trimming wastage to save finding yourself short of tiles. If preferred, an installation service is available, please ask for a quotation.
What makes ours different?
We keep true to the advertised thickness of our EVOtile tiles. So, our 7mm PVC tiles are in fact 7mm thick! Some of our competitors talk about thickness as if they have a clear advantage when in fact, they’re using a deep grid structure beneath their tiles. This is designed predominately to save material and for bracing cheap PVC because of its characteristics after being injection moulded. Cheap or fully recycled plastics have physical and chemical properties that will tend to want to curl the tile over time. Buy cheap, buy twice!
This is why we offer a 15-year guarantee and advertise a life expectancy of 20+ years on our Professional range of tiles.
The Rear Face of Our Virgin PVC Tiles
Bottom Of Competitor Tiles
Your tiles have a fine grid pattern, why?
EVOtile Professional tiles are made from quality virgin plastic that doesn’t require bracing. The fine pattern is designed to create pockets of air, which once walked on create mini vacuums, that prevents the tile from slipping and eliminates rattling with the floor beneath. This is especially important if any oil, water or grease has made its way through to the substrate. This also prevents an island of tiles from moving when not butted up to retaining walls. The diagonal channels allow the floor to breathe, which is important for damp floors or concrete floors that have not cured yet.
A Little Technical Information:-
Fire Performance - tiles do not support combustion and achieve Class 1 spread of flame when tested to BS 476: Part 7
Colour Fastness/Resistance to natural light: EN 20105-B021 - 5 (no damage)
Resistance to Hot Objects/Solder - Good
Anticipated Service Life - 25 years +
Garage Floor Tiles and Garage Cabinets Time Lapse.
Proven in Arduous Workshop Applications
A smooth experience from start to finish. I ordered 121 virgin pvc 7mm tiles and 9 matching edge slope tiles, all in graphite. I was kept informed about the order, its dispatch and its delivery. They arrived on a pallet, well wrapped and protected. That was yesterday. Half the tiles have been laid. They are very easy to lay and are great quality. I'm very pleased and can thoroughly recommend them.
5.00 Excellent Andrew T., Chigwell
Exceptional service at every stage, from initial assistance in comparing and choosing the right floor tile, to help with measuring the space correctly and tips for laying down the floor. 144 7mm smooth-textured PVC tiles in graphite were delivered next day on a pallet (one missing item was rectified immediately and arrived a day later). My floor is now down and looks amazing - a fantastic product