Terms & Conditions
GaragePride Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully that relate to the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The ordering of goods from GaragePride Ltd indicates that you are in agreement with them.
Shopping on www.garagepride.co.uk
- You can order items displayed on this website securely online or by telephoning us on one of the numbers listed on the Contact page.
- If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your order we will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity to advise you of this. At this point you have the right to change or cancel your order. Any payments made or due will be adjusted or refunded to account for any changes or refunds as the circumstances dictate.
- Our current prices are as displayed on the website.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the prices shown on this website are correct. If for any reason the price(s) of any item(s) are incorrect at the time you place an order with us, we will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity to advise you of this. At this point you have the right to change or cancel your order. Any payments made or due will be adjusted or refunded to account for any changes or refunds as the circumstances dictate.
- Delivery charges are included in the total amount payable.
All prices will be quoted including VAT when you first arrive on our website. A switch allows you to show prices excluding VAT.
- When buying online you will be directed to the secure and trusted payment gateway Sage Pay where you will be able to pay for your purchase using Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Amex or Delta cards.
- You may also pay for goods by telephone when we will process your payment using a secure Sage Pay online terminal.
- You may also pay for your goods by cheque or bank transfer. Manufacturing orders for the goods will be placed upon a successful card transaction or upon the receipt of cleared funds.
- For orders where goods are to be shipped to the UK we currently charge Credit/Debit card accounts on the date your purchase is despatched from our premises.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.
Delivery of Goods
- We will endeavour to have the manufacturers deliver your goods as soon as possible in line with their normal manufacturing lead times. Under normal circumstances this may take up to 28 days, we will contact you to let you know of any delays. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by delayed delivery.
- Shortly after you have placed your order we will send you an email with an estimate despatch or delivery date.
- If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time please contact us by telephone or e-mail and we will contact the manufacturer.
Right to Cancel
Consumers have the right to cancel the purchase of an item or service without having to give any reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of fourteen working days, beginning in the case of goods, on the day after you receive the goods, and in the case of services, beginning on the day after you purchase the services.
Please be aware that you will lose your right to cancel a contract for the provision of services during the cooling-off period once we have commenced activation of the services or you use the services, whichever is earlier.
You must notify us of your cancellation in writing or in another durable medium to our contact address or by email to the email address from which your order confirmation was sent.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take good care of them. We will make arrangements to collect the goods from you Monday to Friday. You must make them available and ready for collection. We reserve the right to charge for the direct costs of recovery. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract any sum debited to us will be refunded to you, less our direct costs of recovery, as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have the right to cancel a purchase for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or by which of their nature cannot be returned.
B2B (business to business) customers do not have a right to cancel once goods have been delivered.
How do I return a faulty product?
- Within 30 days of purchase or delivery, you may return a faulty product for an exchange or refund. You can arrange for a return by calling us on 01743-742028, or by emailing [email protected]
- Within a product’s guarantee period we will offer you a prompt repair service.
- In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
- We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
- In the first instance please contact GaragePride Ltd on 01743 742028 or by email at salesATgaragepride.co.uk, stating clearly the nature of your query.
- Your query will be dealt with as soon as practical but not later than within 5 working days by one of the Customer Services Team.
- If for any reason an answer cannot be provided within 5 working days, we will inform you of the reason for this and keep you updated as to its progress.
- If we find that your query is not valid you will be contacted stating the reasons for our findings.
We will contact you by email to provide order and delivery confirmations and to seek your feedback regarding our products and customer service.
We DO NOT pass on your contact information to third party companies for marketing purposes.
- All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by GaragePride Ltd. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.