Over Bonnet Garage Shelving
Plenty of rear wall shelf space without shortening your garage. Currently upgraded to 15mm melamine shelves (non-edged) due to chipboard shortages.
(Second image shows the optional transparent storage boxes)
Buy online or by telephone on 01743 742028 during office hours
Need advice or a detailed quotation? Call one of our garage interior design and installation experts.
This very strong and deep garage shelving unit is great for the smaller garage allowing you to maximise your parking space whilst providing plenty of shelf storage.
Due to ongoing availability issues with 15mm chipboard, we will supply 15mm white melamine faced (non-edged) shelving boards with every order.
DIMENSIONS - 1980mm high x 2134mm wide x 610mm deep.
Maintain an extra 610mm by parking the front of the car in the space beneath the shelves. A simple but effective shelving solution.
Alternatively, the space can provide a great home for logs or children's bicycles.
- Boltless assembly - tap together with a rubber mallet
- Slim enough to fit in garages, wide enough to park a car underneath
- Manufactured from high quality, profiled, European steel
- 3x 15mm thick chipboard shelves & shelf support beams
- Each shelf can adjust in height every 40mm
- Supplied with 2x sets of steel fixings for securing to the wall and floor
- Individual unit dimensions: 1980h x 2134w x 610d mm
- Clear width between uprights 2050mm
- Available with 5x or 10x useful storage boxes
- Boxes suitable for general, garage storage applications and moisture-resistant archiving
- Manufactured from impact-resistant polypropylene with reinforced corners and base
- Detachable lids with click-lock closure carry handles
- All-round internal ridge allows suspension of Foolscap folders